This Smoked Cream Cheese recipe is not only easy to cook, it’s also delicious.
I’ve heard a lot of people talk and post on Instagram about smoking cream cheese. Today we wanted to make smoked jalapeño poppers, so I thought, why not use smoke some cream cheese for our poppers.
Seriously, this may be the easiest thing you ever cook in your smoker. So simple, easy and delicious for snacks or in other recipes.
Smoked Cream Cheese
- Block of Philly Cream Cheese
- Seasoning of choice
- Pre-heat smoker to 225
- Spray a small piece of tin foil with non-stick spray
- Place cream cheese on foil and season with rub of choice on all sides
- Score the cream cheese block in a diagonal pattern as shown above
- Put in smoker for 2 1/2 hours
- Remove and serve
How to video
Really, it’s that simple. Once you use our recipe for poppers, on celery, bagels, or in other recipes you will never settle for plain cream cheese again. It’s that good.