Not all BBQ Sauce is the same. If you are looking to try something different, you have to give our new Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe a shot.
Made famous by Big Bob Gibson, nothing quite tastes like Alabama White BBQ Sauce. This sauce is perfect for chicken, pork, or even as a dip for french fries.
The key to our Grilled Jawn version of this sauce is to keep it simple. We like to make the sauce base, and then spice it up accordingly in smaller batches. This way you can allow the sauce to be flavored for your cooks.
Like most BBQ sauces, this recipe is quick and easy. You probably have all the ingredients on hand already.
Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- (Pepper or seasonings to taste)
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Combine together using a whisk to get the desired consistency
- Refrigerate before serving
Seriously, that is all it takes to whip up this sauce. Add chili powder, BBQ rubs, or cayenne to the base as needed. Give this one a go…we know you will love it.
Shop The GriLled Jawn Store
Be the envy of your Backyard BBQ with limited edition
BBQ Shirts and Craft Beef Jerky